Elizabeth Baptist Church Job Announcement
EBC is looking for a person of strong character and professionalism to serve as Facilities Director to manage dedicated facilities staff and to manage facility assets in multiple locations, maintaining the safety and integrity of infrastructure and properties of Elizabeth Baptist Church.
Qualifications include some college or technical school graduate; training in asset management, facilities management programs or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. The director must have 5 years of experience in managing large real estate holding and properties. Holds Certificate of Building Management or Maintenance/Construction or ability to acquire such certificate; knowledge of procurement practices, contract and construction management, and cost controls methods. Possesses professional credentials such as CPM, CMM or CFM. Understands and know how to administer OSHA and BOCA compliance regulations and emergency preparedness program.
Job Knowledge: Ability to navigate critical building systems, i.e. HVACs (Metasys and Johnson Controls), fire suppression systems, control panels, and fire evacuations; knowledge of equipment, materials, and supplies used to maintain large complex facilities; ability to conduct plans review and engage with trade professionals; ability initiate and manage multiple construction and renovation projects; ability to maintain grounds and maintain a clean, safe, and aesthetically wholesome environment; ability to establish perform within an operating budget; knowledge of codes, ordinances, and laws pertaining to facilities management; work flexible hours and accessible for emergencies after hours; ability to write specifications and scope of work for various projects and applications; ability to provide credible representation of EBC with government officials and other professionals.
Elizabeth Baptist Church (EBC) is looking for a proficient and dependable person to serve as Housekeeper maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation of the facilities where needed and/or assigned while ensuring the functionality and safety of all EBC owned and operated facilities.
- High School diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Two years or more work experience in commercial facilities capacity
- Valid Georgia driver’s license
- Reliable mode of transportation and able to drive Georgia’s interstate system
- Dependable and timeliness with ability to independently or within a team setting
- Ability to use a ladder and work at a height of 7 feet.
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds on to a material cart or table
- Capable of bending at the waist and knees and work in tight areas
- Familiar with usage of generalized floor cleaning equipment bucket and mop, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of cleaning products and handling blood borne pathogens and body fluids
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
Submit Resume, Three Professional References Contact Information
Reports To: Director of Pastoral Administration Events & Planning
Principal Function: Provides administrative support under the supervision to Director of Pastoral Administrations Events &Planning assisting in administering church calendar, facility schedules, operational forms, staff meetings, special events and other administrative duties in a professional manner.
• Generate excellent customer service by returning and following up with calls and e-mails within 24 hours.
• Document detail communication reports for Events Dept.
• Prepares and/or generates routine department reports, correspondence, letters, memoranda, forms, monthly reports, and other documents applying proofreading and editing skills.
Receives, reviews, routes and/or processes office forms, event program planning packets, requests, reports, files and other documents.
• Maintain and update facility scheduler with department’s calendar of event dates weekly.
• Responsible for processing and filing administrative request forms, generating weekly/monthly reports of event program planning packets, input evaluations and attendance at events.
• Maintain a file for all administrative request forms for processing and archiving. Update event forms as needed.
• Coordinates Event Planning Packets, Debrief Forms, Basecamp, and Share Point administration for onsite and offsite events.
• Coordinates departmental, special events, projects and tasks that may require a volunteer team.
• Coordinate front desk volunteers for weddings and funerals held on the weekends.
• Enrolled in a life group study and attends worship service.
• Provides professional communication at all times with supervisor and staff in a manner of Christ likeness.
• Perform other duties assigned in a professional and team spirit manner. Work Hours
• Monday - Thursday 12:00pm - 7:00pm (Part Time)
Hours may flex due to scheduled church-wide events and staff meetings.