Elizabeth Baptist Church Job Announcement
Elizabeth Baptist Church (EBC) is looking for a proficient and dependable person to serve as Housekeeper maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation of the facilities where needed and/or assigned while ensuring the functionality and safety of all EBC owned and operated facilities.
- High School diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Two years or more work experience in commercial facilities capacity
- Valid Georgia driver’s license
- Reliable mode of transportation and able to drive Georgia’s interstate system
- Dependable and timeliness with ability to independently or within a team setting
- Ability to use a ladder and work at a height of 7 feet.
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds on to a material cart or table
- Capable of bending at the waist and knees and work in tight areas
- Familiar with usage of generalized floor cleaning equipment bucket and mop, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of cleaning products and handling blood borne pathogens and body fluids
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
Submit Resume, Three Professional References Contact Information
Reports To: Director of Pastoral Administration Events & Planning
Principal Function: Provides administrative support under the supervision to Director of Pastoral Administrations Events &Planning assisting in administering church calendar, facility schedules, operational forms, staff meetings, special events and other administrative duties in a professional manner.
• Generate excellent customer service by returning and following up with calls and e-mails within 24 hours.
• Document detail communication reports for Events Dept.
• Prepares and/or generates routine department reports, correspondence, letters, memoranda, forms, monthly reports, and other documents applying proofreading and editing skills.
Receives, reviews, routes and/or processes office forms, event program planning packets, requests, reports, files and other documents.
• Maintain and update facility scheduler with department’s calendar of event dates weekly.
• Responsible for processing and filing administrative request forms, generating weekly/monthly reports of event program planning packets, input evaluations and attendance at events.
• Maintain a file for all administrative request forms for processing and archiving. Update event forms as needed.
• Coordinates Event Planning Packets, Debrief Forms, Basecamp, and Share Point administration for onsite and offsite events.
• Coordinates departmental, special events, projects and tasks that may require a volunteer team.
• Coordinate front desk volunteers for weddings and funerals held on the weekends.
• Enrolled in a life group study and attends worship service.
• Provides professional communication at all times with supervisor and staff in a manner of Christ likeness.
• Perform other duties assigned in a professional and team spirit manner. Work Hours
• Monday - Thursday 12:00pm - 7:00pm (Part Time)
Hours may flex due to scheduled church-wide events and staff meetings.